CO2 Cleaning (Cryogenic Cleaning)
- Dry Ice Cleaning is a unique, technologically advanced cleaning method that is easy to use, harmless to the environment, and exceedingly cost effective. The CO2 Cleaning System uses rice-like dry ice pellets, called DRICE, blasted at subsonic or supersonic speeds to remove surface contaminants.
- Applications and Industries: Chemical and Petroleum, Electrical Power and Rotating Equipment, Food Processing, Printing, Mass Transit, Marine, Tire and Rubber, Pulp and Paper
Onsite Technical Services (OTS)
- Onsite Motor Maintenance
- Infrared Thermography
- Dynamic Balancing
- Laser Alignment
- Vibration Analysis/Trending
- Babbitt Bearing Repairs/Replacement
- Maintenance Testing, Removal and Reinstallation
Predictive Maintenance & Diagnostic Services
Predictive maintenance can help avoid catastrophic failures and reduce downtime by identifying machines near failure or by monitoring a machine’s performance over time. Services include vibration trending and analysis, infrared thermography, on-line motor testing, VFD repair, laser alignment and dynamic balancing.
Click here to read more about Predictive Maintenance & Diagnostic Services.